Hello from SoCal

Speedy Emira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Welcome to the forum and I hope this year the production speeds ups up to reduce your wait.

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Anyone in California have theirs yet? I finalized purchase of mine from out of state, hoping to have it by the end of next week.

squish

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
You might be the first.
A buddy of mine says he saw one in Orange County last week. He's an exotic car guy and professional mechanic in his 60's, so I know he wasn't mistaken in what he saw. It could have been a dealer car out for a joy ride.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Dark verdant. Black pack. Black alcantara with yellow stitching / calipers. Black wheels.

I’m hoping it gets shipped out Monday or Tuesday next week
Did yours get shipped unexpectedly? I thought yours was expected for June/July delivery

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Did yours get shipped unexpectedly? I thought yours was expected for June/July delivery
Can we see some photos?! Love this configuration

I grabbed another one that was available, will be cancelling my original order. Paperwork done, just waiting for the dealer to ship!

Absolutely will post pics! I’m hoping it gets here by next weekend.

Raskits

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I grabbed another one that was available, will be cancelling my original order. Paperwork done, just waiting for the dealer to ship!

Absolutely will post pics! I’m hoping it gets here by next weekend.
Very nice man! Congrats!

Reaction score
A buddy of mine says he saw one in Orange County last week. He's an exotic car guy and professional mechanic in his 60's, so I know he wasn't mistaken in what he saw. It could have been a dealer car out for a joy ride.
Was it green and driving irresponsibly on Ortega hwy back and forth, back and forth, trying to get through 1,000 mile break in? haha

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Mine is set to arrive at 12:30pm today (delivered to home).
Taking my first drive (test drive) to Lotus Orange County today, should be there in the afternoon.
Going to check out their dealership and establish an account.

iVTECdailyy

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
are you all getting it ppf'd at Eurocar OC? I ordered mine through them but it won't be for a while.
I am unsure about ppf. I've never done it for a car before. I tend to drive them for a year or two and then sell. Someone posted about a promo with a photoshoot, I inquired but have not heard back.