Hello from Nottinghamshire

kesa

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been viewing posts in the various forums here for a little while. There seems to be a lot of activity, which is a great sign, so I thought I would sign up.

I placed my order for the Emira a few days after seeing it at Goodwood FOS (wished I'd done it on the day).
Having said that I've decided to go for the i4 setup.

As with many other people I am a little confused about choice of the suspension setups, so I don't envy those who are locked into their specifications. But I do envy their delivery times.

I'm very much looking forward to some excellent press reviews of the car soon and can't wait to take delivery of mine in the autumn.
I don't think I've been so excited about anything in my whole long life :)

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @kesa 🍻

I'm looking forward to Lotus unlocking the configurator for the I4 FE and base edition.

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been viewing posts in the various forums here for a little while. There seems to be a lot of activity, which is a great sign, so I thought I would sign up.

I placed my order for the Emira a few days after seeing it at Goodwood FOS (wished I'd done it on the day).

As with many other people I am a little confused about choice of the suspension setups, so I don't envy those who are locked into their specifications. But I do envy their delivery times.

I'm very much looking forward to some excellent press reviews of the car soon and can't wait to take delivery of mine in the autumn.
Hello neighbour...... am from same area :)

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I do have to second this, Ive been lucky enough to have purchased many high end cars but there is something extra special about the Emira it might be something to do with all the fun I had with my Elise’s many years ago. I really can’t wait and I will continue to use this great forum to get me through from now until delivery day in August.

I put a deposit down on the 132 to try and sidetrack my mind but still all I think about is Emira. Lol 🤪

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Welcome!

It's great hearing how excited everyone is - we are all lucky people! I'm really looking forward to the reviews too, although that is just going to ramp up the impatience - I've already caved and flipped to the V6, even after all the good reasons I was going i4.

I've gone for Touring suspension - the aggregate of all the comments I've heard from various features, interviews and accounts of drives round Hethel is it is still a sporting set -up, it's just a bit better for everyday use than Sports, which is more track-focused which means some compromises for the road. But sounds like Sport is still a long way short of a full race set-up and all the road disadvantages that would go with that.

Choices , choices....

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Hello everyone! I’m Notts too..July delivery. Seneca Blue, black pack, Diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers.
Welcome and great spec. You folks are going to have a decent turnout for the Notts owners events!

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m Notts too..July delivery. Seneca Blue, black pack, Diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers.
Welcome, love the iconic show car spec you've gone for!

When you think about it, Russell Carr and his team know every inch of this car so well and understand which spec shows it off to the max that their chosen show car spec is always going to be one of the absolute best. 👍

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
OMG..... you are kidding me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I picked the same spec :) guess great minds think a like :) Whats the chance of seeing another spec EMIRA round nottingham ...........:)

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes. I have my fingers crossed for beginning of July so I can come to the Lotus in the Peak event at chatsworth!
Fingers crossed for you that July delivery means Week 1. There will be several forum members at LitP, some with cars and some not, so we can arrange a mini-meet nearer the time.

Emiragirl

Reaction score
Welcome, love the iconic show car spec you've gone for!

When you think about it, Russell Carr and his team know every inch of this car so well and understand which spec shows it off to the max that their chosen show car spec is always going to be one of the absolute best. 👍
That is what I’m thinking but the waiting game makes me keep thinking about the spec…I’ve changed it about 12 times in my mind but keep going back to this!

andrew6382

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
That is what I’m thinking but the waiting game makes me keep thinking about the spec…I’ve changed it about 12 times in my mind but keep going back to this!
Yep..... like the blue from start.... but also yellow.... even more so when I saw it in person

But my other half, put her foot down with the yellow. not had a car in blue before :)