• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from New Jersey!

RyanGreener

Reaction score
Been excited about the Emira for awhile and looking to become a future owner. Basic background: Lifelong racing/car enthusiast. Had some active years doing autocross and wheel to wheel racing (Spec Miata and some endurance racing too) but just looking for a fun car now to occasionally autocross/track.

Been excited about the Emira for awhile and looking to become a future owner. Basic background: Lifelong racing/car enthusiast. Had some active years doing autocross and wheel to wheel racing (Spec Miata and some endurance racing too) but just looking for a fun car now to occasionally autocross/track.

Welcome to the forum @RyanGreener! Hope to see you at NJMP sometime. 🏁

Welcome to the forum! What other cars are you considering?

Welcome to the forum! What other cars are you considering?
None right now. There is only one vehicle that is manual, mid engine RWD, and has hydraulic power steering sold today. I currently have a NB Miata, NC Miata and Audi A6 (which is likely on the chopping block!)

Last edited:
Another NJ guy who just ordered the I4 from Lotus of Philly....Was told not to look for it before Mid 2025..
So after summer will see if any change in I4 of arriving any earlier than Mid 2025..
I may just go look V6 towards end of year or even used one..
But would really prefer I4 AMG ...

Another NJ guy who just ordered the I4 from Lotus of Philly....Was told not to look for it before Mid 2025..
So after summer will see if any change in I4 of arriving any earlier than Mid 2025..
I may just go look V6 towards end of year or even used one..
But would really prefer I4 AMG ...
Wow, mid 2025 if ordered now? I wonder why these ares are so unobtainium here. Crazy amounts of demand or just not enough supply?

Welcome! What track do you usually race at?

Welcome! What track do you usually race at?
I've been through a few on rotation. NJMP (both tracks), Lime Rock Park, Watkins Glen International, Palmer, Summit Point, VIR and Nelson Ledges. These days I've been autocrossing more though.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you love your new car.
Don't have one yet, but definitely planning on it. I'm waiting until it becomes a "non-FE" so I can hopefully buy/customize a stripped down model in the color I want.

Wow, mid 2025 if ordered now? I wonder why these ares are so unobtainium here. Crazy amounts of demand or just not enough supply?
Mid-2025 if you ordered early 2022 - ask me how I know..better yet don't, its too painful..