• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Heater Issue?

Mr D

Reaction score
Anyone else had a heater issue?

This morning the car would only blow warm air at my feet, it wouldn't blow anything on the screen or towards your body. I tried adjusting all the settings with both the manual buttons and the screen ones, no difference. The temp also only stayed warm all the time and it would only point at my feet. The screen setting all look like they are working, its just that what they then say they are doing they are not and its still just warm air towards your feet.

I tried the screen de-mist button but that just blew faster hot air at my feet!

The only thing i could control was the fan speed and if the aircon was on or not.
I couldn't change the temp or the direction.

I've had no other heating issues except for when I couldn't work out the manual aircon button - user error NOT car.

Also I turned it on an off again, didn't help. I left the car off for an hour and then tried again but didn't help. I may try disconnecting the battery later to see if that helps.
Known Software problem. Had to correct a lot in factory. 5 min fix. Need to teach it up from down. V simple download cures.

OP
J

Jimblob

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Known Software problem. Had to correct a lot in factory. 5 min fix. Need to teach it up from down. V simple download cures.
What do you mean need to teach it up from down? Is there anything I can do to help before I get a software update?