Greetings from The Pacific Northwest

Aniki

Reaction score
My name is Jay!
I was advised to join the Emira forums from some facebook members and well, that's how I ended up here.

I was drawn to the Lotus brand with the Giugiaro designs for the Esprit, though they've eluded me since I was early in my active duty career, having spent most of my early 20s overseas. Things have settled down, and I placed a deposit a few days ago for the Emira. I do casual sim racing as a hobby, though I think casual is an understatement. Let's just say, every day is track day in my house haha. I spend at least 3 hours a day practicing on different circuits.

I look forward to interacting with more members and eventually taking custody of my Emira!
See you all out on the roads, drive safe!

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Welcome. Thanks for the forum, gathering people around the world together. :)

CanadianEmira

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
My name is Jay!
I was advised to join the Emira forums from some facebook members and well, that's how I ended up here.

I was drawn to the Lotus brand with the Giugiaro designs for the Esprit, though they've eluded me since I was early in my active duty career, having spent most of my early 20s overseas. Things have settled down, and I placed a deposit a few days ago for the Emira. I do casual sim racing as a hobby, though I think casual is an understatement. Let's just say, every day is track day in my house haha. I spend at least 3 hours a day practicing on different circuits.

I look forward to interacting with more members and eventually taking custody of my Emira!
See you all out on the roads, drive safe!
Might have to pick your brain about the sim racing sometime! Welcome. I'm not far from you, just over the border!