Global Delivery Survey

Matt

Emira Fan
Reaction score
As far as I know, one Emira has been deliverd in Estonia. Is there any other delivery completed ? What's the delivry situation in the UK or North America or other area ?
Could you guys talk about your local delivery situation ? Thank you for your answers. :coffee:
I presume that the first delivery in China will be the summer of 2023 (V6 MT), 2.0 version will not be deliverd before 2024. 😜

As far as I know, one Emira has been deliverd in Estonia. Is there any other delivery completed ? What's the delivry situation in the UK or North America or other area ?
Could you guys talk about your local delivery situation ? Thank you for your answers. :coffee:
I presume that the first delivery in China will be the summer of 2023 (V6 MT), 2.0 version will not be deliverd before 2024. 😜
I posted some news this morning on the V6 Auto Box thread, Uk 1st delivery this morning.

Cars also delivered in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and first one this morning in the UK. V6 FE cars built and being shipped to China and Australia next week.

Any news UAE or Middle east ? I have to call to my dealer on Monday , I think he said he would get news today