2-emiras-rear.jpg

"Two rears are better than one"

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I’m hoping we can specify it.

On previous Lotus it’s more often been linked to model or model year rather than base colour. It might be one thing they use to differentiate the First Editions. Or V6 versus i4, based on the two cars seen so far ;)

If Lotus don’t offer choices then someone will jump in fairly quickly and sell alternatives, as happens now. Or people will get them plasti-dipped :)

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
View attachment 323
"Two rears are better than one"
Hey @supersix. Now that so many pictures of Emira have been posted on the forum, I’m wondering if there is a way to extract those pictures from the postings that contain them and make them available in a single gallery? The thread where pictures are posted still forces you to troll through each page to find the picture you are looking for. And some luck is still needed. For example, I would love to have one place to go where I could see all the photos related to Magma Red. Just wondering if such a thing could be accomplished. Thanks.

Mike-engel

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Does the colour-specific thread help?
Thanks Tom. I did find that one. There are some other pictures that folks had posted, which I’ve largely found with some digging. But being just one person, I thought others might have similar needs. Hence the idea of a curated gallery. Have a great weekend.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Got it. I agree, some way of curating key info into an easily-searchable format would be handy. Not an easy thing to do in a forum structure. Ideas welcome.