• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

FS: 2024 Emira V6 First Edition - USA carb state

scc.131.fe

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
(chef's kiss), my spec! Absolutely beautiful and some lucky buyer is going to get the "Sport Harry" without the wait!

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
My exact spec also but $10k cheaper... If only I could back out of mine I'd be all over this. Someone's gonna get a killer deal.

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
That my actual car! People rave about the spec and color. I’m very happy with everything about it! GLWS! Great deal for someone

WindJunkie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I would be all over this if it were a different color/interior combo...damn!

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Wanted to post here first, I just posted on the Facebook pages... see if there is any traction there. Prefer it to go to an actual enthusiast.
According to dealers the wait lists are huge, you would think it would be sold quickly… surprised your dealer doesn’t have a list of customers that would be interested?

WindJunkie

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
According to dealers the wait lists are huge, you would think it would be sold quickly… surprised your dealer doesn’t have a list of customers that would be interested?
I've reached out to 7+ Lotus east coast dealers, letting them know I have a refundable deposit in place + I am in line waiting to place an order here in FL but happy and willing to jump on a sooner allocation if they get one available via customer walk away.

Almost all dealers except one took me seriously, who jotted down my information, had an engaging conversation and sent me a follow up email (like a good business/sales team would/should do). All other dealers basically tell me to get lost and that they're not worried about selling one if one becomes available, not taking my information. Some dealers don't call me back when leaving a voicemail. Amazing how someone can be reaching out asking to spend $100k+ on your business but you get told malarkey.

I keep an eye out for this on the forums/Facebook groups given this kind of opportunity coming up here and there. For me, this color combo is too far from what I'm looking for.

FEGuy

Reaction score
This is the 5th or 6th I’ve seen like this offered at original MSRP (so a discount to present MSRP) and none have sold quickly.

Theres two others (one same color combo) currently advertised on this forum at actual MSRP - not MSRP plus tax like this is.

There’s way less of a ‘real’ waitlist than Lotus has been bragging about. You’ll see these on lots discounted before year end. It’s an extremely niche market car and there’s no reason to think it will behave differently from any other niche vehicle (not a criticism of the car at all, just how the market has worked for every similar type vehicle over the 30+ years I’ve been in this hobby).

FlyNavy01

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I think OP's with the same dealer as me in Bellevue, WA. If only they let me trade my deposit for his, I'd wire the money tomorrow. Sigh.

I sincerely hope the dealership business model gets killed off in the future with all these new direct to consumer sales the new EV's companies have been doing. It's such a better process all the way around.

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
This is the 5th or 6th I’ve seen like this offered at original MSRP (so a discount to present MSRP) and none have sold quickly.

Theres two others (one same color combo) currently advertised on this forum at actual MSRP - not MSRP plus tax like this is.

There’s way less of a ‘real’ waitlist than Lotus has been bragging about. You’ll see these on lots discounted before year end. It’s an extremely niche market car and there’s no reason to think it will behave differently from any other niche vehicle (not a criticism of the car at all, just how the market has worked for every similar type vehicle over the 30+ years I’ve been in this hobby).
I think you are right