• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

For Sale - (US - FL) Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira (1028 miles)

FeelsWheels

Reaction score
Hey Amigos and Amigas,

I've listed my car for sale (black pack plus full front PPF from Lotus dealer with warranty) on CarGurus (link here). I also just submitted it to Bring a Trailer for their review and acceptance so I might be taking down the CG listing soon. However, I wanted to offer it here in case any forum members were interested before I seal the deal with Bring a Trailer. If anyone is truly interested, I am sure I can always cancel the BaT process before the listing goes live, after that I think I am fully committed to them.

Reason for Sale: For complete transparency --> I found out that I am going to be a dad and I am going to need some more financial liquidity.

Price for Forum Member: $108k - I am into this car about $109k after taxes, PFF, finance fees, tag and title, etc. Not looking to make any money just looking to hopefully not lose any. I know its about $10k over FE 1.0 MSRP, but given current market values I believe it's fair.

RoryBellows

Reaction score
Congrats on fatherhood, kids are way better than a car and you can always get another car later. Can you upload some of those photos to the nimbus picture thread. They show the warmth really well on my screen.

OP
FeelsWheels

FeelsWheels

Reaction score
Congrats on fatherhood, kids are way better than a car and you can always get another car later. Can you upload some of those photos to the nimbus picture thread. They show the warmth really well on my screen.
Thanks! I am really excited.

OP
FeelsWheels

FeelsWheels

Reaction score
Looks like she'll be on BaT tomorrow at 7:35am PT - getting the listing accepted and finalized took about a week.

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Looks like she'll be on BaT tomorrow at 7:35am PT - getting the listing accepted and finalized took about a week.
For reference I just picked this up yesterday in CA. $107,750 sticker. $117K OTD After 2 1/2 year wait. Sounds in the ballpark to me.
1000016055.jpg