FE Tan Leather Interior Pics

274719750_4755796594515809_5642726240618750367_n.jpg

Last edited:

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Nice, looks very similar to BMW Amaro Brown I have on my M3. Maybe a bit more orange.

Schumacher

Reaction score
The sagging of the leather is quite concerning. I might go with black if it will hide it better.

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
These seats are supposedly pre-prod and we have been hearing positive comments from people who have been visiting the factory. Let’s wait for the official release (sometime this year) before we freak out.

TXEMIRA

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
These seats are supposedly pre-prod and we have been hearing positive comments from people who have been visiting the factory. Let’s wait for the official release (sometime this year) before we freak out.
Nope. We’ve nothing much so we must begin the freak out sequence now. What else are we to do? Hope this multi-decade sport/luxury/racing car brand will do something? Hope?

Nay. We must begin freaking out. Heck we are already late to the freak out. How are we not yet freaking out?

Ah!

#ForTheFreakOut

;)

r1lee

Reaction score
How does it sag so fast? I have never had a car with sagging leather like this.
No clue, it didn't bother me as the pilot was used as a traveling vehicle and I put on 180k km in 4yrs. I know some owners were asking for new seats and were approved under warranty. But the new seats didn't solve the problem

Now on a $110k sportscar, I would be angry.

Reaction score
My Evora seat after over 25k miles and I am sure the build quality will be much better now, so don't see anything to worry about.

Attachments

• March5.jpg
    March5.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 131

Balboa

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Love the two-tone, nearly always so much better than monotone.
I agree. I think Lotus totally missed the mark not getting creative w the interior. Black alcantara w a trace of yellow stitching you can see if you squint? Way too monotone and dark for most (even Harry was surprised in his video) Could have gotten much more aggressive/creative w larger two-tone swathes of colored leather. Or more contrast of black and red (in my case) on seats, door panels dash. But mostly in the Alcantra. Mark my words you will see it in later model year facelifts. Hey the rest of the car is so gorgeous i prob shoukdnt nitpick