• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Factory collection framed car photograph

M100man

Reaction score
It’s finally arrived ! 6 months after collection and it’s great !

Attachments

• 57DE1D9E-7236-47F5-9EC7-73FAC223FDCC.jpeg
    57DE1D9E-7236-47F5-9EC7-73FAC223FDCC.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 280

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is this only available to those that have factory pickup?

I wish Lotus would install cameras (probably already have them) to snap a picture at every workstation stop along the line(or at least a few, or final one) of a customers car being built. This would cost them very little and most of us would probably pay for it given the option.
The tour guide at the factory even mentioned they considered this at one point but decided against. Seems like they could make sure nothing secret or confidential is shown.
I know Porsche does this on the final station on the 911/Cayman line. Great thing to have.

GAVLA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan I have to be honest, like I wasn't a fan of the presentation key box. Like you say had it been taken of your own car being built and rolling off the production line, then that would have been a nice touch!

Last edited:

PhilCP

Reaction score
Good to know they're still sending them out.
I'd given up hope of expecting one. I collected in June.
I never received the key box either :(

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yes, only for factory collection cars.

You’d have thought a Chinese-owned company was capable of installing a sophisticated network of automated cameras in the production facility to track things moving through the area ;)

likeakidonchristmaseve

Reaction score

I wish Lotus would install cameras (probably already have them) to snap a picture at every workstation stop along the line(or at least a few, or final one) of a customers car being built. This would cost them very little and most of us would probably pay for it given the option.
The tour guide at the factory even mentioned they considered this at one point but decided against. Seems like they could make sure nothing secret or confidential is shown.
I know Porsche does this on the final station on the 911/Cayman line. Great thing to have.
I wrote to the marketing people early on asking for this.

Magicman

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Nearly 8mths on and stil no picture, about a month ago I was even sent a picture of a pile of them saying ine was mine, brilliant 🤣🤦

dave355

Reaction score
Has anyone received these yet.and from which delivery date .not had mine from march collection despite being assured would be posted out the following week

Ceejay

Reaction score
Has anyone received these yet.and from which delivery date .not had mine from march collection despite being assured would be posted out the following week
Received mine today, collected in March, magma red.

donskibeat

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Still waiting for mine - car collected on 6th February.......