• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

EVAP system - charcoal canister issue

I have my car back. CEL seems to be fixed. Code was as follows and the sensor was replaced.

ECM P045100 - Evap System pressure sensor/switch range performance.

I got my car back.
Here is what stated on the work order - ECM-P045100 and ECM-P044600 stored active. Fault tracing with Lotus FTS lead to the discovery of fuel bleeding into EVAP canister via EVAP tank valve.
Replaced EVAP canister and EVAP valve as per FTS.
I will have to drive the car for 50 miles or so to see if the check engine light returns but Lotus is positive the issue has been resolved.

I got my car back.
Here is what stated on the work order - ECM-P045100 and ECM-P044600 stored active. Fault tracing with Lotus FTS lead to the discovery of fuel bleeding into EVAP canister via EVAP tank valve.
Replaced EVAP canister and EVAP valve as per FTS.
I will have to drive the car for 50 miles or so to see if the check engine light returns but Lotus is positive the issue has been resolved.
thanks for the code data! was this at Lotus NJ?

Same problem here after owning the car for two days. Hopefully the parts arrive soon.
A data point - it took almost 2 weeks to get the canister from the UK. The valve was available at the dealer.