• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

EST Performance is looking for I4 candidate, UK owners only

GasperV

Reaction score
If anyone is interested:

Text from Facebook post:
Hi Guys,
I hope you’re all well, please forgive me if this is not something you’re interested.
We are looking for a 2.0 I4 Auto Emira to use for development purposes at EST Performance, being that this car is using the Mercedes AMG 2.0T found in the A45S and some other models it is a natural progression for us to be able to offer our Software and Performance Packages for.
We have made some pretty astonishing leaps with the A45S and taking delivery of the first customer owned CLA45S (they came out before the A45S) we have worked with the platform for nearly 5 years, we are being asked by customers across the globe for our software for the Emira Platform.
If the prospect of your car being one of the first to be over 500hp then please send me a message and we can get something planned.

UK OWNERS ONLY - We need a car to be available to us at our South East HQ

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1716477680242.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716477680242.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 10