• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emiras at Lotus Palooza 9 Sept 2023

ToonFan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Direct from Gator in Indianapolis this morning:

"We had another national dealer conference last week via Microsoft Teams. They didn't give much detail about certifications but stated that everything is on track. I'll take that as good news!

We should have 2 Emira on display at Lotus-Palooza on Saturday, September 9th! I don't know their specs yet, but am hoping for Hethel Yellow, Seneca Blue, or Dark Verdant cars since we haven't hosted those colors. As soon as I know, I'll send a communication to all of our order/reservation holders"

I'll finally get to see one in the flesh and possibly actually test drive one?

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully we will see some third party corroborating evidence that things are indeed on track.

OP
ToonFan

ToonFan

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully we will see some third party corroborating evidence that things are indeed on track.
not going to hold my breath but this was an unsolicited response from Tony just a few minutes ago.