Emira watch

LotusAmateur

Reaction score
Hi all,

To add to all the Emira speculation, any news/ thoughts on whether Lotus will do a collaboration on an Emira watch? Clearly lots of crossover between cars and watches with brilliant enginnering. And some fantastic historic collaborations - BreitlingxBentley, HublotxFerrari, JLCxAston Martin. And Radford's doing Bremont. I have the cool Alpine Tissot Onboard - which is dash mountable in my A110.

Would love to see a cool Emira one similar to the audio collaboration with KEF. Maybe Bell & Ross, Omega or Zenith?

Hi all,

To add to all the Emira speculation, any news/ thoughts on whether Lotus will do a collaboration on an Emira watch? Clearly lots of crossover between cars and watches with brilliant enginnering. And some fantastic historic collaborations - BreitlingxBentley, HublotxFerrari, JLCxAston Martin. And Radford's doing Bremont. I have the cool Alpine Tissot Onboard - which is dash mountable in my A110.

Would love to see a cool Emira one similar to the audio collaboration with KEF. Maybe Bell & Ross, Omega or Zenith?
How about we leave this right here and leave the steering wheel/watch picture taking to the Porsche W4nkers.....:ROFLMAO:

Although saying that if Lotus were to partner with a watch company it should probably be a Norfolk based one!
They could do a lovely enamel dial in the 6 FEaunch colours 😇🙃