• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira tour of Hong Kong cancelled

OP
CDM1855

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Did Lotus cancel or did the government cancel?

Apparently lotus pulled it due to the draconian social distance rules in force.

Under the current rules they probably wouldn’t be allowed to have more than one person at a time doing a viewing

But of course packing 5,000 people into each train in the morning is perfectly acceptable

3MIRA

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Apparently lotus pulled it due to the draconian social distance rules in force.

Under the current rules they probably wouldn’t be allowed to have more than one person at a time doing a viewing

But of course packing 5,000 people into each train in the morning is perfectly acceptable
Whilst awaiting my Emira I was being chauffeured by my gender fluid service. Trans-Perth. I bought my old banger a 17 year old SAAB so I can escape public transport. I feel safer in my Emergency Department than on public transport! Another bonus is I can place my EMIRA plate on the car ahead of the real thing :cool:

Iten

Reaction score
Great, I paid my deposit but didn't even get a courtesy call from the sales about the tour or that it has been cancelled...

OP
CDM1855

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Great, I paid my deposit but didn't even get a courtesy call from the sales about the tour or that it has been cancelled...
I think they were waiting until it was 100% confirmed before they wanted to let people know. I placed my deposit to take possession in the U.K., By chance contacted someone in Hong Kong a couple of weeks ago to see if I could get my name on the list if the car came to Hong Kong