Emira or GT3

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I love looks of the Emira! I have deposit down in Boston. I’m thinking if I do not get FD I may go with GT3. GT3 $80,000 more but performance numbers much better. I used to drive a tuned 79 930 and it was a blast. Current driving 2010 v10 R8. Anyone drive GT3? Curious on opinions between Gt3 and Emira?

Really depends what you’re after. I’m confident that the Emira will be the more emotional, more engaging drive. That said, the GT3 is technically and functionally in another class. But it should be, given it’s pretty much twice the price.

Had a 997 GT3 CS and whilst an amazing car, on the road the only way to get a buzz from it was to drive it hard at which time some really silly speeds were being obtained. Enjoyed my 2 Evoras more on the road, so road use Emira all day long, for track work without doubt the GT3, no contest.

555E057C-6739-4BD9-BA31-CC6DC31AFABA.jpeg

Had a 997 GT3 CS and whilst an amazing car, on the road the only way to get a buzz from it was to drive it hard at which time some really silly speeds were being obtained. Enjoyed my 2 Evoras more on the road, so road use Emira all day long, for track work without doubt the GT3, no contest.

View attachment 528
Cool thanks for the feedback.I read dealers are charging up to 200g over MSRP for the GT3. Low end 75g over. So I’m going to pass on that and stick with Emira. Put down deposit early July so hopefully I will get FE.

Back