Emira for Assetto Corsa

Subw00er

Reaction score
Any driving sim fans in here? I tried to download one from a sharing website and got sketched out by the popups and bailed. Does anyone have the legit files? My kid wants to drive my car at 100mph. This is the only way.

Last edited:

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Any driving sim fans in here? I tried to download one from a sharing website and got sketches out by the popups and bailed. Does anyone have the legit files? My kid wants to drive my car at 100mph. This is the only way.
https://we.tl/t-hNAtbUAKMb here's the download .rar file from the site ( the wetransfer link will delete in 7 days)

lot_emira_first_edition_2022_1.0.rar

Here's the site via Lotus Talk

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I can’t stand AC lol, still waiting for AC version 2 and holding my breath for an Emira in iRacing.

OP
S

Subw00er

Reaction score

MIGZ

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m really interested in getting a sim set up but have no clue where to start.

Would love to learn

OP
S

Subw00er

Reaction score
I’m really interested in getting a sim set up but have no clue where to start.

Would love to learn
I just did a bunch of research and bought what spoke to me. I think they are all pretty good. I have the Logitch G pro one ($1000).. I like it a lot but you have too buy the pedals (~$400) and shifter (~$300) separate, so it gets pricey. If I were to do it again, I would just peruse FB and CL for gaming rigs. A lot of them even include the seat etc. You'll save a lot of cash that way, and most of the units are very low use. Generally they sell for way below entry cost because they are hard to ship, and take up a lot of room. So local sales only severely reduces the buyer pool.

Pixelated816

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Forza Horizon 5 has the Lotus Emira. I did have to pay for it tho, don’t remember how much but it was cheap. I have a driving sim/flight sim. I bought a 3 monitor stand with racing seats and everything. First is to have a PC and monitor. Highly recommend getting a racing sim cockpit. Because if you have it in a normal desk and chair, you press the brakes and your chair will slide back. Logitech G29 is decent, comes with wheel and peddle. I like the TH8A shifter. Just make sure to measure everything, make sure you have the space to clamp/screw your setups before you buy. With all my equipment, Softwares, etc, I spent about $10k on mine. But it’s a good investment for me since I’m excelling through my flight school!