Emira Fixed Price Servicing (V6)

Wake

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before. I did a quick search on the forum for Fixed Price Service and didn’t find anything.

Seems to be 2 entries for 5th year service (second one is £680). Seems a consistent £100-130 a year more than the GT410 Sport. Not sure what extra work is required but I guess it makes sense?

B160EF03-5794-4B0B-B726-A55A3DB18524.png

Doesn't make the 3-year service plan look all that attractive at £1409 inc VAT Vs £1540 inc VAT as above, apart from a slight hedge against any future service price rises, I suppose.......

Do we know what the first three services entail ?

Other than oil and filter changes and general check up, What additional parts are changed in year 2 to warrant the increased cost

I’m sure current Evora owners will know because it’s probably exactly the same

Evora service schedule and fixed prices were posted here and repeated below (edit: looks like these are last year's prices and Lotus have increased all the prices for previous models).

lotus-fixed-price-servicing-jpg.8557

evora-maintenance-schedule-jpg.8560

Here's the current pricing:

Lotus fixed price servicing 2022-12-20.jpg

I'm not sure how they justify Emira being 30% higher than Evora for the same powertrain.

What makes the 4th year nearly twice as much as the 2nd year? That's going to sting

Year 4 includes replacing all the fluids and filters - some are every 1, 2 or 4 years so year 4 is everything.

What makes the 4th year nearly twice as much as the 2nd year? That's going to sting
I think if it’s the same as Evora - they change the spark plugs - and charge a lot for them, considering you can buy Toyota sourced plugs far cheaper.

I think if it’s the same as Evora - they change the spark plugs - and charge a lot for them, considering you can buy Toyota sourced plugs far cheaper.
Referring to service book and TomE spreadsheet , spark plugs should only happen at 6th year service, but my service at Lotus they were insistent to change. Why I don’t know🤷🏻‍♂️

My local dealer is brand new. Hopefully, by the 4th year, they will have the necessary technical expertise to do all of those service items on an Emira.

Referring to service book and TomE spreadsheet , spark plugs should only happen at 6th year service, but my service at Lotus they were insistent to change. Why I don’t know🤷🏻‍♂️
Its all about cash generation - welcome to rip off Britain

In the S1 service it was 6 yrs but my 400 it was 4 years. Oakmere did mine at 4 yrs and I got them to change the plugs as was less than £100 fitted. This was 2 yrs ago now though.

Here's the current pricing:

View attachment 20415

I'm not sure how they justify Emira being 30% higher than Evora for the same powertrain.

I’m not sure how they justify it being as expensive as Aston fixed price servicing!! Of course with Aston as soon as anything else needs doing all financial hell breaks loose!!

1671563899708.png

If you can not do the service, the dealer is to expensive, a local automotive tech is not capable, you should not be purchasing this piece of art.