• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Car Covers

Just looks like a Specialized outdoor cover , this is off their website, I have had a grey one for years , used it on my Exige , although I used a fully tailored indoor cover under it .
stormshield_plus_outdoor_car_cover_product_category_4.jpg

Many moons ago (months) I ordered a bespoke indoor cover for the emira. Same guys who made one for the elan and although there are no trades on the ones i have for the exige and esprit they look exactly the same quality so probably the same manufacturer.
Threw it on the esprit tonight (it arrived last week but didn’t have chance while now) to see if it looks ok.
Very soft thick stretchy fabric with a flock/soft underside. Comes in a drawstring bag.
The photos are crap and apologies for the state of my building site of a garage (extended out the back to get three more in) but it looks great. I specified the new logo. I’ll post photos of them all with the covers on when i get chance. Available from Www.classicadditions.co.uk

Attachments

• 3CC96A3B-E73F-4B76-A59F-E683DC3FDBDC.jpeg
    3CC96A3B-E73F-4B76-A59F-E683DC3FDBDC.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 96
  • E09AB076-0183-4FB7-908B-161E8CE289F2.jpeg
    E09AB076-0183-4FB7-908B-161E8CE289F2.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 91
  • F8FA04A1-91F3-4771-8455-D6DE58166569.jpeg
    F8FA04A1-91F3-4771-8455-D6DE58166569.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 92
Many moons ago (months) I ordered a bespoke indoor cover for the emira. Same guys who made one for the elan and although there are no trades on the ones i have for the exige and esprit they look exactly the same quality so probably the same manufacturer.
Threw it on the esprit tonight (it arrived last week but didn’t have chance while now) to see if it looks ok.
Very soft thick stretchy fabric with a flock/soft underside. Comes in a drawstring bag.
The photos are crap and apologies for the state of my building site of a garage (extended out the back to get three more in) but it looks great. I specified the new logo. I’ll post photos of them all with the covers on when i get chance. Available from Www.classicadditions.co.uk
Love that you're apologising for that garage...mine only has about 2 million more items in it, including the furniture of one of our kids first rental house, gym equipment, a table football, piles of logs, about a million spare bits of wood, logs for the fire, an old motorbike, a Mk 1 MX-5 on Sorn, a wardrobe, dog crates, ladders, old kids bikes, a sideboard....I think you get the picture...suffice to say I dream of a garage as clean as yours!

Love that you're apologising for that garage...mine only has about 2 million more items in it, including the furniture of one of our kids first rental house, gym equipment, a table football, piles of logs, about a million spare bits of wood, logs for the fire, an old motorbike, a Mk 1 MX-5 on Sorn, a wardrobe, dog crates, ladders, old kids bikes, a sideboard....I think you get the picture...suffice to say I dream of a garage as clean as yours!
Not so bad IMHO, at least you don't have the mother in law sitting in the garage waiting to be removed

I'm thinking of buying this cover for when my FE arrives, I wanted to know if anyone has tried it and had any reviews of it or has anyone seen another
image008_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Attachments

• 1681417524308.png
    1681417524308.png
    326 bytes · Views: 15
I can confirm that an indoor car cover for an Evora also fits on the Emira, although it’s a bit more of a stretch across the rear.
74EC828C-396A-4279-8FE0-4D504FD51E4C.jpeg

I'm thinking of buying this cover for when my FE arrives, I wanted to know if anyone has tried it and had any reviews of it or has anyone seen another
Bought one today at Hethel. Not had it out of the bag yet but will try it and let you know.

I bought the exact thing from this website too last night, outdoor cover

Has anyone managed to get the wing mirrors in and out of the outdoor cover's mirror pockets?

I bought the exact thing from this website too last night, outdoor cover
I will buy the outdoor one when I collect my car , do you get a discount or Voucher when collecting from Hethel?

Yes you get a £50 voucher for the shop when you do Hethel collection.

Yes you get a £50 voucher for the shop when you do Hethel collection.
In addition to the £50 voucher you get on the factory tour you also get 10% off in the shop if collecting a car. So my indoor car cover ended up at £309 (from memory)

collected my cover yesterday from lotus and it’s very good quality and very soft underneath so well worth getting I think .definitely the best one I have had for any of my cars. Good fit as well

I have an outdoor Emira cover and agree the mirrors are difficult to get in and out of the pockets. Hopefully they will ease with a little more use as do not wish to damage the PPF!!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back