Emira arrives in the US Youtube

More Lotus official video of the Emira! This time in the US!
The boot shut line on that pre-production needs sorting ASAP!! 😂 hope the production cars don’t have such a misalignment of panels!

More Lotus official video of the Emira! This time in the US!
Well..... that's all I will be thinking about the rest of the day! What a sound! Looked pretty stable through the corkscrew - and looked stunning coming into the paddock. Not sure how you could consider the AMG engine after hearing that six but to each his own.

lol, I've probably watched the video 10 times now.. I hope Lotus keeps releasing videos like this to help carry the excitement through another year!

Well..... that's all I will be thinking about the rest of the day! What a sound! Looked pretty stable through the corkscrew - and looked stunning coming into the paddock. Not sure how you could consider the AMG engine after hearing that six but to each his own.
Wait for the sound of the AMG and it’s exhaust before judging….

It's great to see more footage of it on the move, that's when you can really appreciate how the shape works from all angles - so far it does not seem to have a bad angle! This has been an incredibly thorough and effective piece of design work. Inspired.