Eletre Global News Broadcast 25 Oct

Porter

Emira Eccentric
🛠 Staff Member 🛠
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
3,131
Media
454
Reaction score
5,682
Status:
Emira Owner
My Specs:
Emira V6
I just received an email from Lotus regarding the Eletre event coming up on the 25th. Apparently config and pricing will be released then.

1666102739467.png

Good afternoon,

We are excited to announce that on the 25th October further details will be revealed of Eletre's design, technology and dynamic performance, including full details on the range, pricing and specification.

To find out more, please join us for the global broadcast at www.lotuscars.com at 1pm on the 25th October.
 
I just received an email from Lotus regarding the Eletre event coming up on the 25th. Apparently config and pricing will be released then.

View attachment 9884
just posted the same on a new thread ELETRE NEWS,
At the same time you beat me on this thread, lol!
 
Haha I beat you to the draw!

gunslinger.gif
 
Yep I received another email for a VIP night for deposit holders then after that anyone who has registered interest.

And production Emira floating about hopefully.
 
All

Anyone going to Eletre road show this week?
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top