Do we know the Emira's MPG fuel economy yet?

Off The Shelf

Reaction score
After watching Harry Metcalfe's latest Youtube video of him driving his Porsche 930 Turbo S to Spain, and getting around 11mpg out of the gas guzzling beast (with its flat 6 3.5L engine) what are our hopes for the Emira?

W/r/t the AMG engined version, the A45 has been recorded at 28mpg. The Emira being 400lbs lighter, its fuel economy should be in the same neighborhood as well.

I am actually curious whether the Emira is more aero, as sports cars are notorious for not being that aero.

I would say pretty identical to the GT but as @frazzer said it will vary on driving style. I would get about 12mpg and have zero regrets everytime I filled up lol. Also the touring with the eagle tires will get better mpg than the sport with cup2s as the rolling resistance will be greater.

this is all very well, but if you drive it like it's meant to be driven I doubt you'll get north of 20!
18-20 mpg for typical (= spirited cross-country) driving in my Evora, 25 mpg on a long motorway run (UK gallons)

5 mpg on track :)

After watching Harry Metcalfe's latest Youtube video of him driving his Porsche 930 Turbo S to Spain, and getting around 11mpg out of the gas guzzling beast (with its flat 6 3.5L engine) what are our hopes for the Emira?
Normally , real world is 20% less than WLTP. So 20 mpg or 4 mpg on the M25🤣

It should get about the same as the Evora as they are almost the same car with the exact same engine plus a little bit of weight. I expect to get in the lower teens with my driving habits.

Will depend how & where you’re driving surely? Motorway cruising will be mid 20’s or better…. Driving harder or in town teens at best.
To be honest, you don’t but a car like this is fuel economy is an issue