DARK VERDANT!?

Pegasi

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
No BP for DV surely….

I am BP for DV. Originally I wasn't, then I changed. But again this is all theoretical for BASE campers. Surely I will get a pic or read someone's impressions on it way before I have to lock in my spec. I only like BP for DV, Nimbus for sure, and Shadow. Seneca and Hethel, not so much.

Not sure if I like the new yellow calipers either. I preferred the old yellow even if it didn't match the centercaps. They seem to have a hint of lime green in them which I don't prefer.

Jonhklee

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I am BP for DV. Originally I wasn't, then I changed. But again this is all theoretical for BASE campers. Surely I will get a pic or read someone's impressions on it way before I have to lock in my spec. I only like BP for DV, Nimbus for sure, and Shadow. Seneca and Hethel, not so much.

Not sure if I like the new yellow calipers either. I preferred the old yellow even if it didn't match the centercaps. They seem to have a hint of lime green in them which I don't prefer.
To be fair, I preferred HY callipers too.

Mr D

Reaction score
Is it me, or has every FE colour been photographed and identified other than DV? Will somebody somewhere, including at Lotus, just show us a DV in production so we can see even a photograph of the colour, PLEASE?!?!
Honestly, in ambient or fluorescent lighting you could mistake it for Black. It really is that Dark.

EMIRADILEMMA

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I think the configurator is pretty close. Much better than the original one Lotus published. The yellow calipers are a little brighter and match closer to the center caps. Of course, it is just a configurator and won't be 100% exact. For example, the sunlight Seneca render is much lighter than the actual Seneca Blue in person. I think the video option is the closest to real life IMO.
Thanks! I'll just have to wait until I see it in the flesh(metal?) I guess. God knows when that will be for us here in Singapore

Lowtush

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Are there any other Upper Black Pack and DV deposit holders on here, or am I the only sucker to do it? Haha

prestonc

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Are there any other Upper Black Pack and DV deposit holders on here, or am I the only sucker to do it? Haha
Think you might be the only one mate.
I didn't think the DV needed it.
I have a red Evora with black roof, sills, wing mirrors, and am happy with that look, but wanted something more subtle.

I reckon yours will still look amazing though.

MajHall04

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Think you might be the only one mate.
I didn't think the DV needed it.
I have a red Evora with black roof, sills, wing mirrors, and am happy with that look, but wanted something more subtle.

I reckon yours will still look amazing though.
I’m black pack with DV.

OP
J

jpizzle

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I know the way things have been handled and communicated has been a load of s**t at times, but wow seeing the cars being delivered in Europe is getting me buzzing for delivery!

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That‘s the same car as the earlier post from Lotus Cerini. Ivan is the proprietor and that picture is from his personal Instagram.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts