Dark grey

Tommyboy1986

Emira Fan
Reaction score
@TomE is there any chance your photo guy can try put the diamond cut alloys on this other colour , would be interesting to see what it looks like . No drama if not just wish I was skilled enough to do it myself lol

Attachments

• 348846F5-9345-459B-8445-DEA9858FCBD1.jpeg
    348846F5-9345-459B-8445-DEA9858FCBD1.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 348
  • 8578D862-7C86-48C1-96F5-4D741EE99639.jpeg
    8578D862-7C86-48C1-96F5-4D741EE99639.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 205
@TomE is there any chance your photo guy can try put the diamond cut alloys on this other colour , would be interesting to see what it looks like . No drama if not just wish I was skilled enough to do it myself lol
btw for the people that have seen the car up close and the colour samples, comparing the two greys of Emira where do you see this grey colour fitting in the "spectrum"? it's kind of lighter than the dark grey of Emira i assume, and darker than the nimbus grey?

btw for the people that have seen the car up close and the colour samples, comparing the two greys of Emira where do you see this grey colour fitting in the "spectrum"? it's kind of lighter than the dark grey of Emira i assume, and darker than the nimbus grey?
As you've said. The Lambo colour is slightly lighter and flatter than Shadow Grey.

Nimbus is much more silver than grey. Someone who has one a McLaren 720S in Storm Grey and was at a UK dealer roadshow thought Nimbus and Storm were very similar. This is Storm:

McLaren-720S-Spider-Storm-Grey.jpg

As you've said. The Lambo colour is slightly lighter and flatter than Shadow Grey.

Nimbus is much more silver than grey. Someone who has one a McLaren 720S in Storm Grey and was at a UK dealer roadshow thought Nimbus and Storm were very similar. This is Storm:

View attachment 831
Mean Shadow is similar? Looks dark that for Nimbus????

Sorry folks, my mistake. Ignore my previous post and picture. The person with the McLaren has got it in Blade Silver, not Storm Grey, and he says it is very close to Nimbus Grey. Here is a picture of his car. He says Blade Silver is a little more ‘liquid” and the metallic flecks are smaller, but the colour is a pretty close match.

McLaren Blade Silver 1.jpg

McLaren Blade Silver 2.jpg

Sorry folks, my mistake. Ignore my previous post and picture. The person with the McLaren has got it in Blade Silver, not Storm Grey, and he says it is very close to Nimbus Grey. Here is a picture of his car. He says Blade Silver is a little more ‘liquid” and the metallic flecks are smaller, but the colour is a pretty close match.

View attachment 832
View attachment 833
Now we are talking 👄 just what I want 🤩
Black roof and black red alcantara or std roof red leather...
May do wheels porsche platinum silver as well...

View attachment 832
View attachment 833
Lovely car But I prefer the Emira’s looks even ignoring price!. I think Lotus have done an amazing job on styling, the smooth lines for me are so much more stylish than all these so called ‘super cars’ so chuffed to be getting one! 😀

Lovely car But I prefer the Emira’s looks even ignoring price!. I think Lotus have done an amazing job on styling, the smooth lines for me are so much more stylish than all these so called ‘super cars’ so chuffed to be getting one! 😀
Is it just me or does the car in the photo, the road going car look a little underwheeled, sitting a bit high and needs spacers like the show car….the ‘lowered look’ on the show car though would drive awful on U.K. roads and spacers would throw all sorts of debris up the side of the car….

View attachment 832
View attachment 833
That's sharp. My choice,

View attachment 832
View attachment 833
Little too champagne-y for me. I promised myself I would never get a champagne-coloured car until I was a senior citizen. Guess nimbus is out for me.

Reactions: Rob
That is one very classy exterior, and it matches beautifully with that tan interior. I’ve always liked this combo in a Ferrari. Prefer it in a 360 Modena though…cleaner lines. Some of the more contemporary Ferrari designs to me just look like they are trying too hard.

Back