Custom B Pillar Emblem/Badges

Gilach

Member
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
23
Media
8
Reaction score
18
All, creating a new thread from the following mega thread: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/check-out-these-babies.8324/

Looking to put in a group order - I believe we need at least 5 orders - so we can reduce the shipping cost. Please visit the mega thread above for visual examples.

I'm interested in a pair of Exterior emblems and a dash badge to be shipped to the US.

For clarifiication, 675430VME Emira Maniac is our main contact who will place the order.
 
BTW, there was an initial order and folks were extremley happy with the quality. I will defer to 675430VME Emira Maniac for pricing.
 
I am looking for
Side emblems
Hood emblem
Wheels center caps

In TX. Please add me to the list. I need to get a color code to you to match my powder coat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top