Center of Gravity

Hapkin

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find the exact Center of Gravity measurement please on Emira? Obviousy the I4 has a lower one than the V6 but would love to have a measurement to compare with other cars if possible. Where do people think it will be relative to Cayman GTS, C8 Corvette with Z51, Supra, etc?

I couldn't find it on the specifications diagrams attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• Emira V6 First Edition Options-compressed.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
If you look on the diagram in the spec document you’ll find two points marked “SGRP”. Text labels are below the car to the left of the rear wheel, pointing up to points on the hip of the seated mannequin.

These are the Seating Guide Reference Point for North America (NAS) and everywhere else (EU/ROW). SGRP is the hip point of a 95 percentile male seated in the rearmost seat position with a 25 degree backrest angle and their foot just resting on the accelerator pedal.

(…and yes I’m a riot at parties ;) )

If you look on the diagram in the spec document you’ll find two points marked “SGRP”. Text labels are below the car to the left of the rear wheel, pointing up to points on the hip of the seated mannequin.

These are the Seating Guide Reference Point for North America (NAS) and everywhere else (EU/ROW). SGRP is the hip point of a 95 percentile male seated in the rearmost seat position with a 25 degree backrest angle and their foot just resting on the accelerator pedal.

So... does this mean I should tilt my seat slightly forward of that angle if wearing my cap backwards...? That's gonna mess up my look bruv.

You had me at "hello"