BMW M2 anyone?

Vanman1936

Reaction score
Early US driver experiences seem to be that even the sport is more supple that recent Evoras

GetawayDriving

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This is it, apparently

It looks… incomplete? I’m torn, because I like clean designs and this is as clean as freshly fallen snow. It also doesn’t have the god awful bucktooth snout, so credit where is due. But it’s also… not good looking. Like look-back factor is a 1/10. Nothing about this tells me it’s a focused machine.

I’ll stick to my mid-engines.

FlyNavy01

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Woof, BMW design has really fallen a long way from the premium tier it once was. I'm sure it performs great, but that just looks atrocious to me.

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Makes me so happy I stopped at the F80 models. It's so bad where the design direction is going. Tacky, overdone, full of perpendicular angles. Happy to wait until "soooon" to avoid being associated with the new brand

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It was going to be a contender but what the heck have they done to the back, dear oh dear me
🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dabjbr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Woof, BMW design has really fallen a long way from the premium tier it once was. I'm sure it performs great, but that just looks atrocious to me.
Wholeheartedly agree! Such disastrous designs coming from a brand I really enjoyed for decades. Shame

DaaS

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
If this really is production spec, then BMW designers need to consult with Lotus designer asap.

KusaKusa

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet that the M2 is like 3900 lbs, since it's basically a shrunken down M4.

Dabjbr

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet that the M2 is like 3900 lbs, since it's basically a shrunken down M4.
Didn’t know that but being so ugly, I wouldn’t consider it anyway. It’s like the weight doesn’t even matter

Magma

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Oy...at first the front seemed promising to me. At least no giant beaver teeth. Then THE BACK! Good God! I just don't understand where BMW is going with these design choices.