Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
1652972469990.png

Cachaco131

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
I’m sorry but every time I see them wheels DAISY PETALS FLOWER should of kept the silver going all round the edge imo
I actually think they fit colors like yellow perfectly. Some of us don't see the point of buying black wheels, they get lost and the design becomes pointless unless you are very close to the car. I see folks with black FI-Rs and I wonder why they spend 8k on wheels they can't even see. The "daisy petals" give a sense of dark wheels/badass, nicely contrast against the yellow and also eliminate "getting lost" like black wheels.

Wizardwings

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’ve seen three of these in the past two days. If the Emira looks half as good on the road then I’ll be happy
Didn't realize they're delivered and out in the wild yet. Makes sense as it was announced quite awhile ago.

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I optioned the Artura out in white with black carbon fiber pack. Looks amazing! Would buy over the Emira if it had a manual option. I tried the Nissan GTR and was bored with it after a year of ownership. I found myself just driving it around in auto.

JKP

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I’m sorry but every time I see them wheels DAISY PETALS FLOWER should of kept the silver going all round the edge imo
I see the same, but like it. I never saw them the other way before until I read your post. Crazy!