• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

🏆 EOTM Bilbao-Emira 🏆 May 2024 Emira of the Month Winner!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lotus-Emira-May2025-EOTM.jpg

The inaugural Emira of the Month photo contest set the bar sky-high, with an impressive 43 outstanding entries vying for the top spot. In a nail-biting finale that kept everyone on the edge of their seats, the top two contenders were separated by just a single vote. Congratulations to @Bilbao-Emira for their well-deserved victory, clinching the Emira of the Month title. A special shout-out is also due to @Golden Parrot for their remarkable runner-up entry.

If you didn't get a chance to see the submissions, make sure to view all the photos here:

The next contest will start the first week of June!

:applause: Well deserved... that recent set of mods definitely put it over the top, Bilbao!

I have a special place in my heart for GoldenParrot's car though, as I'm in the Satin Seneca + Gold Wheels club (and his is just extra tuff with the rear wing / carbon skirts / custom vinyl)

Thanks to all for voting. I am thrilled! Specially not being a photographer myself. I guess the car and the setting just made it!
Congrats to all the pictures posted also. The car is so amazingly beautiful that there is not a single bad picture..
And now I can relax for 6 months !

Here is a bonus picture that @Aerie composed out of my car
7bffbd23-c644-495a-83e3-2f5024166600.jpeg