Bell and Colvill Opening (Surrey UK)

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Hope this helps
Great thanks yellow would like the best combo and I’m locked into red 😭 CS not being helpful at all they say before you confirm a spec change they would tell you impact - yet when I ask right what does to that mean for my November delivery- they will not give me any indication just sometime in 2023 😡

Last edited:

BeHappy

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
This car is going back to the factory for some tweaks. All UK dealers are going to get one demo car each, and all in the same week. Expected to all have them by 14 Oct, then test drives in the first two weeks prioritised for people in Month 1-3 builds.
Argh darn it just to late as I’m down near Colchester on 10th, so gonna have drive from County Durham to Bradford for demo ride on a Saturday

NicolasB

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Great thanks yellow would like the best combo and I’m locked into red 😭 CS not being helpful at all they say before you confirm a spec change they would tell you impact - yet when I ask right what does to that mean for my November delivery- they will not give me any indication just sometime in 2023 😡
I don't know, I am thinking red is a better choice for you than yellow for that combo. If I decide I don't like my yellow with Magma, we can do a swap 😄

Speedluvver

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I’m 6.1 and it didn’t feel tight. There could be movement in the seat height as well - I didn’t check for that.
I am 6’1 as well… got comfortable very easily with loads of leg room. Seats felt good to me