Base model configurator?

Lotustoronto

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I mean, if that's the case, awesome. But I am not holding my breath, to be honest. I am expecting more "SOON".
I hope not! Once that base configurator goes Live this will give a good indication that they should be 6 months or so out from beginning its production. But with UK dealers not receiving Demo's yet I can't see that base going live until end of Oct. earliest.

digilotus

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A few changes are trickling in. I wonder whether Base Edition configuration is imminent.

configurator-colours.png

configurator-dash-badge.png

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
The biggest change I’ve seen over the last few weeks is the I4 availability in the US. This is a radical shift making it look like they may be opening up the FE I4 order bank soon. Something we didn’t expect until mid next year.

85462060-9705-4951-8741-3C72F2E32209.jpeg

teamvxracing

Reaction score
my browser was also messing up the paint page and not updating the image , interior colour change works

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
❔what does that have to do with the configurator for the Base Edition Emira?
Can anyone answer this question? Most handbooks I have had cover all models and, I assume, Lotus complies. And the handbook is on the configurator.

CDM1855

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Noticed that the first edition badge is shown there, But on the auto model if you opt for the steering wheel with TDC marker, the first edition badge disappears. Not sure if that’s intentional or just work in progress

roundincircles

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Ugh... I am daft... You are simply stating the manual is now on the configurator. 🤦🏻‍♂️
LOL... I was reading it as you were suggesting all your answers are in the manual. I need to learn how to read. Apologies for my lack of comprehension.
We are all daft......we are buying an Emira, ahhhhhh

ADC

Just Jazzed About Being On The Show
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I've got my fingers crossed for a "silly dashboard badge delete" option appearing... 🤞 :rolleyes:

mjw930

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
thank you for releasing the latter, This answers my question, if cars are built in 23, for the set of the original list of owners they are no longer getting the 2022 model but rather 2023!
Read the 3rd paragraph, All cars built in 2023 will be considered 2024 Model Year cars. For the USA there will never be MY22 or MY23 Emira’s.