• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Arch Guards / Mudflaps - anyone have these installed?

Vampyre

Reaction score
Update - Got them installed and the look great! The front and rear are adjustable, I have the rear set all the way in and the front you can see the two setting from all in to all out. pictures #2 #3

This is exactly what I was looking for, super easy to install and able to adjust the coverage zone, they are so easy to slide in or out by hand and stay put.

The kit does come with some double sided tape if you want to use that, I just used the screws to allow them to be adjustable.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Tobiasz17azs

Reaction score
Looking for info on Arch Guards / Mudflaps, has anyone installed them and what are your thoughts on how well these work to protect the sides of the Emira
I am looking to buy carbon fiber ones.

UPDATE: I order the Arch Guards and will update this thread with how well they work once installed.
Did u get them ? Any pics ?

netsinah

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Here's a video on the Emira Arch Guard install, giving you some views of what the "Carbon Gloss Twill" version look like:

Their website has a few more views:

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Not exactly 100% relevant but I had their M2 ones and they worked great as that car machine gunned stones onto the rear quarters, made a noticeable difference and were pretty subtle (on a black car)

Tobiasz17azs

Reaction score
Not exactly 100% relevant but I had their M2 ones and they worked great as that car machine gunned stones onto the rear quarters, made a noticeable difference and were pretty subtle (on a black car)
I had them on my M2C, and they worked well. I ordered them today. My car is fully PPFed, but these Cup2s are kicking up rocks like crazy.

OP
V

Vampyre

Reaction score
Updated with pictures.