Another option
I don’t endorse it, never seen it, but it’s on Alibaba express

IMG_5821.jpeg

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I saw that one. Of all the color choices they chose one that has anything to do with the Emira despite mentioning it by name.
I know the colours look bad. I’ve decided to try work with a manufacturer in China to get these made. I’ll report back.
If you had your perfect design what would it look like?
I was thinking a green one, or black, with yellow stitching. With the lotus logo visible.
The buttons etched on. Shaped to be the same as the key. So very fitted. And a loop option or a ring option.
What’s a fair price each?

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I know the colours look bad. I’ve decided to try work with a manufacturer in China to get these made. I’ll report back.
I was thinking a green one, or black, with yellow stitching. With the lotus logo visible.
The buttons etched on. Shaped to be the same as the key. So very fitted. And a loop option or a ring option.

$50 each would be spendy but not stupid spendy. And for that I'd buy two.

For me, honestly I'd get them like the crazy link above. Dark green with yellow stitch, black with yellow stitch, red with black, etc. FE colors.

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
$50 each would be spendy but not stupid spendy. And for that I'd buy two.

For me, honestly I'd get them like the crazy link above. Dark green with yellow stitch, black with yellow stitch, red with black, etc. FE colors.
Yep I got you, I’m thinking the same.

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order

It would look like this. I would pay several hundred for a durable Emira-shaped key.
Img_2024_02_25_15_08_39.jpeg

But otherwise, the embossed leather cover we talked about above.

That said, Sergei's replacement here would be nice as well, if we could get keyless entry. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts