• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Any examples of full black leather interior?

DPB

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is there anyone here that has taken delivery of their Emira who chose the black leather option for your interior? I don't recall seeing any real-world photos of black leather yet, but I may have missed it. My current spec is Alcantara w/ yellow stitch - which I know will look great with Magma Red, black pack, yellow calipers - but since I still have an intdeterminate wait for a Base Edition my mind is wandering. I know many have commented that black makes the interior too dark, but I always considered black leather to be a timeless choice for a sports car, as well as perhaps having better long-term durability (since I plan to keep this car until forever), not to mention the nice embossing. If anyone can share some good photos of a black leather interior that may help me make my mind up over the next year or so... ;)

Calran

Emira Fan
Reaction score
There’s a shadow grey on autotrader with full black leather up for £92k

Aero

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
The plain black leather has grey stitching included I believe. Here is the road show car with that interior from Dec 2021. Sorry didnt take more interior pics. Several youtube vids as "reveal videos" of this car if you search. Shadow Grey
IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1232.JPG

Last edited: