Another week, another missed promise…

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Didn't they say to someone recently it would be by 3 June? That would coincide with the press reviews coming on 7 June.

Reactions: DrD

EspritGuy

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Didn't they say to someone recently it would be by 3 June? That would coincide with the press reviews coming on 7 June.
Boy has this been a slow-motion build up.

#Watched-pot

xen

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm not sure it matters that much to be honest, they lost the opportunity to control the narrative a long time ago. The people the pictures were meant for (early deliveries) can't realistically make any changes anyway (without being pushed back months) so what really is the point.

When all this is done Lotus really need to take a critical look at their marketing department and strategy. They're lucky Russel designed such an amazing car because it certainly wasn't marketing that sold it.

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Not just marketing, but also communications/PR, customer care and retailing. Too much internal politics to focus on the right outcomes for customers.

DrD

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yeah I was informed end of next week for pics to be released when CS called me to confirm delivery plans. TBC but as Tom said, I was expecting 3rd - 7th too. No expectations for this week