A mistake that could have been avoided

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Wow and I thought it was bad for North America with only 700.
Yeah, I was lucky to be the first at the dealership, now patiently hoping there is no more delays.
Latest estimation I have from the dealer is September build, so hopefully late Sept or Oct delivery.
Enjoying the Evora 410 Sport in the meantime, and my old DB9

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah, I was lucky to be the first at the dealership, now patiently hoping there is no more delays.
Latest estimation I have from the dealer is September build, so hopefully late Sept or Oct delivery.
Enjoying the Evora 410 Sport in the meantime, and my old DB9
When you get yours you're going to be the rock star of Spain lol.

Green

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I think the pictures of the Emira with the larger ride height are the actual production cars for the American market. Once the average 300lb American squeezes into the drivers side then I’m lead to believe the ride height will be 20-30mm lower……. But don’t quote me on that, or sue me 😜
Atleast we know what dental hygiene is. Is it standard for you all to have mouth full of crooked teeth:ROFLMAO:

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Correct, no customer Evija deliveries yet. But they start in July.

I assume they haven’t been held up waiting for black tailpipe finishers ;)

I got told on my tour that they a going to re launch the Evija and it will be an improved version.

r1lee

Reaction score
The Lotus guys in Melbourne stated that it looks like a larger gap that is intended for production. I was under the impression that the SB car was built at least 8 weeks ago and production has moved on. So perhaps it will be lower when the final cars roll of the line. The SC Melbourne car (shown in pic) is going to be crushed.View attachment 5592

What is wrong with that gap? I think it looks OK to me.

Isn't the sport suspension supposed to be slightly lower?

Wished they pushed out those wheels closer to the edge.

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What is wrong with that gap? I think it looks OK to me.

Isn't the sport suspension supposed to be slightly lower?

Wished they pushed out those wheels closer to the edge.
No. Tour and Sport have the same ride height.

Racer X

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I don't know about Spain or Europe in general, but here in the U.S. politicians are floating the idea of starting to charge a mileage tax where you get taxed per mile you drive. This is because electric car owners don't pay gas tax since they don't use gas, and those taxes are what pay for the roads and infrastructure. So the honeymoon of it being cheaper to drive an electric car may not last for long.

Knowing the greed of politicians, I won't be at all surprised if it turns out that driving an electric car winds up being more expensive than an ICE car. That plus electric cars are more expensive to begin with.
When the electric subsidies are removed, it will be very expensive to run indeed.