600 PS?

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
$45k is insane (not to mention having to ship your Emira to Austria). I can build that engine myself for less than $10k... and the 2GR-FE already features a forged crank and connecting rods.

Removing the rear hatch glass is an interesting requirement. I'm curious to see how well the turbo amg Emira manages to stay cool.. Though Porsche seemed to do ok with a fully covered 2.5T.

View attachment 7214

Not that it matters, but fairly sure that package includes labor as well.

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but fairly sure that package includes labor as well.

I'd hope so! It's funny.. When shopping GT4s I was factoring in shipping and labor costs for the Sharkwerks regearing set and now with the Emira I'm looking at power packages.

I hope there's eventually a simple flash and smaller pulley kit available that'll get the V6 to ~450hp safely. Shouldn't cost more than $1500. Seems like a fair market price for that. I don't see why it's not an option for the Evoras.

kitkat

Emira Degenerate
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I'd hope so! It's funny.. When shopping GT4s I was factoring in shipping and labor costs for the Sharkwerks regearing set and now with the Emira I'm looking at power packages.

I hope there's eventually a simple flash and smaller pulley kit available that'll get the V6 to ~450hp safely. Shouldn't cost more than $1500. Seems like a fair market price for that. I don't see why it's not an option for the Evoras.
I'd like to see that too, but I may need a spare ECU to go with it especially since I plan on owning this car long term and eventually I'll need to worry about emissions in California.

TRX250EX

Reaction score
My first priority on engine upgrade is simply just getting more RPM out if it, I just want around 7700-8000RPM, can someone make it happen please?

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com

Latest posts