• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

3D Scan of Exterior

DV3M1RA

Reaction score
Hi, Wondering if anyone has access to a 3D scan with exact exterior dimensions? I don't have my car yet, but in anticipation, I'm working with a supplier to source fully fitted custom indoor covers. Thanks in advance.

OP
D

DV3M1RA

Reaction score
Thanks for the lead. I'll try to reach out Xavier to understand their offering(s).

However, I've purchased covers from my supplier before and the quality has been up there with the best of them. Custom multi panel, lined, fitted stretch covers for my other cars have costed me around $300 so still expecting a material savings vs current options. If i manage to get everything they need to create a template, maybe i'll try to organize a GB for anyone interested.

With cars still not accessible locally, its been a bit more challenging. Let's see.

Last edited: