132 on Lotus website to order.

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
All, wanted to start a new thread as the 132 is now available to Order online with another 2k deposit.

I’m already in.

Fully refundable of course :)

Last edited:

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
All, wanted to start a new thread as the 132 is now available to Oder online with another 2k deposit.

I’m already in.

The only thing putting me off is, dont know what it looks like externally and internally, it's made in China so how much influence is Lotus having on the car - it may well be a reshelled Volvo XC40 with better handling.

And lastly no understanding of the price but must be circa 100k?

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
It’s fully refundable so will get a refund if it’s not impressive.

But let’s face it, it’s going to be :-D

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Oh no not again! This what happened delaying my Emira deposit. I registered online and told the dealership I want to be on the list. Haven't heard a thing from them about being able to make the deposit. Pressing call right now!! :mad:

DenzilP

Reaction score
It’s fully refundable so will get a refund if it’s not impressive.

But let’s face it, it’s going to be :-D
I fully agree, just put down my deposit. Just know its going to look good next to the Emira (when it arrives) on the driveway. The Tesla will be going ..:) looking forward to the coming weeks when they release the name and more of the design etc.. Takes my mind off waiting for the Emira or will it just make it twice as bad ?

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
I fully agree, just put down my deposit. Just know its going to look good next to the Emira (when it arrives) on the driveway. The Tesla will be going ..:) looking forward to the coming weeks when they release the name and more of the design etc.. Takes my mind off waiting for the Emira or will it just make it twice as bad ?
This is going to be a special EV and by the time it gets delivered I might of had enough of my Emira lol.

# Nothing to lose

LotusAmateur

Reaction score
Oh god! This happens when I drink the kool-aid. #WTHnot. Dropped another £2k on the Lotus dream with nothing concrete, just FOMO - I never learn! Thanks @DJS for flagging - superstar!

Reactions: DJS

LotusAmateur

Reaction score

Are you kidding given everything going on in this Forum? Twice as bad, of course! :)

OP
DJS

DJS

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
If its going to be an Aston DBX competitor as magazines have flagged it to be its going to be circa 150k.
I’d be very surprised if lotus went in at 150k, if it does it certainly won’t be a car for the masses.

Come on Lotus be cute here.

1500 GT

Reaction score
All, wanted to start a new thread as the 132 is now available to Oder online with another 2k deposit.

I’m already in.

Where on the website can you access the 132 deposit as I can't find it?

I asked Abi in Customer Services about this on 1st Feb and got the following response. " In regards to the Type 132, the official launch will be confirmed later this year. We aren't currently taking deposits for this, but I would advise signing up the our newsletter to be made aware of when this can be expected."

DF_Toronto

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Yup, they're taking them!
Where on the website can you access the 132 deposit as I can't find it?

I asked Abi in Customer Services about this on 1st Feb and got the following response. " In regards to the Type 132, the official launch will be confirmed later this year. We aren't currently taking deposits for this, but I would advise signing up the our newsletter to be made aware of when this can be expected."
I switched to the UK website and it's there. It's a little cryptic because it looks exactly like the existing info input to receive info except that on the UK site you can now check a box at the bottom for either register interest or place a deposit. I think it's exclusive for the UK but I see you're in Cheshire. SUPER envious, I wanted to get the Emira scale model since July and was finally able to get one a few weeks through the Cheshire dealership, they seem amazing!

Elsewhere it seems the dealers are taking deposits. Been told I should be #4 on the list this time around with the first 2 needing to be kept by the dealer.

JumboJet

Reaction score
Going to be the EpicLotus or even the Epiglotus, (gulp).
Price has to be equal to or less than the 2023 electric Porsche Macan, I would hope £70,000 base & £85,000 FE. Two power options, got to be 250 & 350 mile ranges. Price unlikely to be in Aston DBX league but then a £2mil Evija was a shocker so you can never tell. Sorry, Matt, not going to put deposit down just yet though, Lotus drip feed info to build excitement ;) as per usual.

Tonyshepp

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Price has to be equal to or less than the 2023 electric Porsche Macan, I would hope £70,000 base & £85,000 FE. Two power options, got to be 250 & 350 mile ranges. Price unlikely to be in Aston DBX league but then a £2mil Evija was a shocker so you can never tell. Sorry, Matt, not going to put deposit down just yet though, Lotus drip feed info to build excitement ;) as per usual.
Autocar ran an article in November 21 which said two power outputs 600and 750 bhp… that ain’t Macan territory.

eclat2emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
"Epiglotus" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: