• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

0-100 km/h, 3.64S

OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
And with consistent results

Attachments

• 793de65482b867ca0591c5f8d51cd2db.JPG
    793de65482b867ca0591c5f8d51cd2db.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 9fd5c10328d988eb9265fe0bd0f29114.JPG
    9fd5c10328d988eb9265fe0bd0f29114.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 111
OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Dang that is quite fast. I still wouldn't trade it for the sound and excitement of the V6 manual, but good to see that there are some nice trade-offs for the I4 owners.
Sound is not bad after a fully modified exhaust system. The sound is really crazy on site, just hard to capture on the phone.

Attachments

• 88438.MP4
    7.2 MB

Nova

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Yea, the I4 was always going to be the faster one.

CHEESE

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Dang that is quite fast. I still wouldn't trade it for the sound and excitement of the V6 manual, but good to see that there are some nice trade-offs for the I4 owners.
Exactly. If an automatic was acceptable, I'd just get a Model S Plaid.

Andy H

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Damn, that hooked up really well for a RWD car. Those 295s are clearly doing a good job. It would be good to know a bit more about the mods. I wasn't aware that performance parts were already available for the i4. Any idea what power it is making?

TurboTambo

Reaction score
I keep saying that M139 engine is mental. A little ecu tweak sees 500hp, and that's surely going to relate to a sub 3.5 0-100km. I doubt the cooling will be an issue unless the car is being tracked. Looking forward to seeing how far this car and engine gets pushed.

Steve24

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Yea, the I4 was always going to be the faster one.

That’s a good time, and entirely because of the gearshift.

If you watch that YouTube vid where they drag race the V6 and it does it in 4.1 seconds, they clearly say that the gearchange costs half a second.
So in terms of real performance (ie. how they actually accelerate) they are both sub 4 second cars.

If you stuck a good DCT on the V6 I’m quite sure it would produce a very similar time to the one at the start of this thread.

But a lot of people just enjoy the interaction that an old school manual brings to the table and don’t care so much about numbers.

OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
What seats and what exhaust are you running?
Its not my car, I am still waiting for my July delivery. Its my friend's car with a Mach5 200 cat without GPF, and BG titanium mid-pipe and cat-back. The cat-back exhaust is similar to what GRP offers with the straight pipe outside of the muffler except the muffler-can is much smaller. Seats are Recaro Podium CF.

OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Damn, that hooked up really well for a RWD car. Those 295s are clearly doing a good job. It would be good to know a bit more about the mods. I wasn't aware that performance parts were already available for the i4. Any idea what power it is making?
With the exception of ecu, there are already lot of parts in China. This car has a Mach5 200 cat without GPF, and BG titanium mid-pipe and cat-back. The cat-back exhaust is similar to what GRP offers with the straight pipe outside of the muffler except the muffler-can is much smaller. Seats are Recaro Podium CF. Running with a 3 degree camber.

OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
That’s a good time, and entirely because of the gearshift.

If you watch that YouTube vid where they drag race the V6 and it does it in 4.1 seconds, they clearly say that the gearchange costs half a second.
So in terms of real performance (ie. how they actually accelerate) they are both sub 4 second cars.

If you stuck a good DCT on the V6 I’m quite sure it would produce a very similar time to the one at the start of this thread.

But a lot of people just enjoy the interaction that an old school manual brings to the table and don’t care so much about numbers.
I believe they do offer an auto V6, anyone clocked it yet?

OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
I keep saying that M139 engine is mental. A little ecu tweak sees 500hp, and that's surely going to relate to a sub 3.5 0-100km. I doubt the cooling will be an issue unless the car is being tracked. Looking forward to seeing how far this car and engine gets pushed.
Track time by the end of month, aiming for 991 Gt3RS amateur time record.

OP
675430VME

675430VME

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
will dyno soon

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
With the exception of ecu, there are already lot of parts in China. This car has a Mach5 200 cat without GPF, and BG titanium mid-pipe and cat-back. The cat-back exhaust is similar to what GRP offers with the straight pipe outside of the muffler except the muffler-can is much smaller. Seats are Recaro Podium CF. Running with a 3 degree camber.

BG is Boom Gear?

lynchy73

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
No, not in the WeChat group. Could you private message me?

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
And with consistent results
These are absolutely insane times. If I understand correctly, you have a titanium exhaust and carbon seats but no tune right? Guess for N/A we'll be really looking out for a proper ECU tune to atleast get us to the 400hp see in NYO Emiras