• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

robrmon

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

Personally, I think I would buy two one in Alcantara, and one in leather

IMG_6195.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6194.jpeg
    IMG_6194.jpeg
    337.7 KB · Views: 124
Potentially interested for 2 in black leather/yellow stitch. Been looking for a solution for the key.

Last edited:
As I mentioned a while back, I collaborated with a guy in the UK who made key cases for the Eletre. He is in touch with a manufacturer in China and we have the first batch of samples!

I’m really impressed, leather and Alcantara are the options with different stitching colours. Black, Yellow, Green, Black, Blue are suggested.

He will setup a website, we think pricing will be £35 each (£15 international postage and £7.50 per each additional one) think that makes 1 piece around 63usd delivered.

Please don’t consider these orders, but can I get indications of interest that I can relay to the guy who is producing these.

View attachment 39800
I'd be very interested in either x2

View attachment 39800
Awesome thank you! I‘m 100% in. Min of 1 leather and 1 alcantara for me wither yellow stich!

I'm interested as well. Likely one leather and one alcantara with yellow stitch.

I'm interested. 1 ea. of leather and alcantara- yellow stitching.

Two in leather. Blue stitching if possible, else just black stitching.

I can help with the e-commerce if needed, have everything ready

I would take one - Alcantara with yellow stitch...

Interested! Would suggest he not charge £7.50 in additional shipping for each FOB, as we all know these are so light and it's going to cost the same.
Noted however I’m not going to get into it with the guy. By all means you should at the time of ordering and I share his website. I doubt he is in this for the money…