• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Keyrings for the Emira fob

Gizmo750

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
As mentioned in my post on another thread, I have purchased one of these for my Emira keyfob so that I can attach my glasses:

619tKceYAiL._AC_UX679_.jpg

It works perfectly and seems reasonably well made so it does the job well. However, I had to purchase a pack of them, so if anyone just wants one then I'm happy to post them out. Stamp will be £0.75 second class plus envelope and my time to go to the post office. So asking £1.25 each if anyone is interested, which covers costs.
I would prefer to sell in batches, rather than keep running back and forth from the Post Office, so a little patience on delivery times would be appreciated.

Edit * just to clarify, these are £1.25 in total each, not £1.25 plus postage. Not looking to make any money, just cover costs.

Last edited:
As mentioned in my post on another thread, I have purchased one of these for my Emira keyfob so that I can attach my glasses:

View attachment 28389

It works perfectly and seems reasonably well made so it does the job well. However, I had to purchase a pack of them, so if anyone just wants one then I'm happy to post them out. Stamp will be £0.75 second class plus envelope and my time to go to the post office. So asking £1.25 each if anyone is interested, which covers costs.
I would prefer to sell in batches, rather than keep running back and forth from the Post Office, so a little patience on delivery times would be appreciated.
I would like one please. happy to wait - cable tie doing the job but v inelegant!

Moderator note: email address removed, as this is a public forum and personal details can be picked up by spammers. Please use private messages to share this kind of info.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 28389

I'm interested as well

Count me in, will send the details via DM

Everyone above has had Paypal details sent to them, thanks

I would love one, but I am overseas, so will try source own. Could you tell me what to google search for that item because im trying key ring with string or strap and not having much luck :ROFLMAO:

Everyone that has paid has had their keyring(s) posted today, thanks to you all

I've got 14 left

View attachment 28389

Edit * just to clarify, these are £1.25 in total each, not £1.25 plus postage. Not looking to make any money, just cover costs.
Do you have any of these left ?