• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Full Handbook

Words can’t describe the quality! Phenomenal deal. Thanks Marty - we all know it’s a huge lift and are very appreciative.

Thank you so much arrived today. I’ve not had a chance to have a look at it in detail, but from what I’ve heard the quality sounds like it’s fantastic.

was sitting at the door when I got home. So excited. Excellent quality. thanks so much @Martylemoo Legend mate

Thank you for the kind words.

I have been asked to consider running another round, I don’t mind doing this but I am only at home for limited weeks a year and it either falls upon my wife to send or people end up waiting.

Any suggestions of how I could continue production of these but streamline the process? I was thinking of maybe a US agent that I just send a bulk load to be distributed. Any thoughts welcome.

I missed out and definitely interested in another run! I am waiting however to take delivery of my car before ordering. I wonder if others are in the same boat.

Thanks for your community service! And appreciate it may be difficult to continue.

Thank you @Martylemoo!! Well worth the extra! You're the best!

Attachments

• IMG-20240513-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20240513-WA0013.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 58
I will do a run of the workshop manual, I need all names by end of May. Run will be sent out 15th June and next one will not be until September.

Cost is £70 delivered U.K. and $100 Delivered US/Canada
I can deliver anywhere but at cost for shipping.
Start the list here:-

I will do a run of the workshop manual, I need all names by end of May. Run will be sent out 15th June and next one will not be until September.

Cost is £70 delivered U.K. and $100 Delivered US/Canada
I can deliver anywhere but at cost for shipping.
Start the list here:-
I'll take one, thank you for the second run.

I’ll take a workshop manual; US owner for shipping.

Don’t post tons here but have long history on Lotustalk under this username

Much appreciation for putting this together

Adding for posterity, noted in a separate post as well, but in for an owners manual too if that gets done

Last edited:
Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back