• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Osmium Silver

I’ve ordered the same spec but with black pack and privacy and yellow callipers. Due q1 24
Great spec! A dead ringer for the photo above. Having lived with a black roofed first gen NSX for three years I remembered what a pain it was to keep the roof clean and swirl free but back then we didn't have the PPF/Ceramic options available today. Guessing it would be much easier to maintain these days. Figure if the fighter cockpit look is desired one can always wrap the roof/mirrors and remove if it gets to be a hassle to keep up. Went back and forth on yellow calipers too...can't wait to see yours.

That's a great comparison photo. I still prefer Nimbus - I do like the slight bronze shade to it. I do not like silver cars in general but talked myself into Nimbus. I can see that the Osmium silver would be a great true-silver shade for those who love silver cars.
I agree. Reminds me of the difference between Storm Titanium and Arctic Silver on the Elise. I had an Arctic Silver Elise and loved the colour, but liked ST too.

I agree. Reminds me of the difference between Storm Titanium and Arctic Silver on the Elise. I had an Arctic Silver Elise and loved the colour, but liked ST too.
Always seem to prefer the Storm Titaniam whenever I see an Elise/Exige come up for sale in that color. Not sure why as I am a silver guy most of the time. Our Lucid Air is Cosmos Silver which also leans bronze so that helped us decide on Osmium for the Emira. Didn't want to be too matchey matchey! Our Cadillac ELR and the Tesla M3P are both silver and they have been good colors to live with. Hides the daily dust and dirt and cleans up pretty easily.