• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Gifts Arrived for Patiently Awaiting our CARB Approval (now expected by Mid March 2024)!

Count me in: Gift arrived yesterday!

Mine arrived today! Seems like they changed the contents. Journal, pen, hat, leather keychain, postcard, drawing.

I got my consolation prize today. Journal, pen, hat, metal Emira shaped black keychain (very heavy), postcard, drawing.

I was a bit disappointed that I got the journal and not the book. And I asked if anyone wanted to trade but it didn’t work out understandably, so I managed to buy the book for $57 delivered. Someone provided the link above and they now have them back in stock. Just arrived.
Perfect for my coffee table
IMG_6176.jpeg

If anyone wants the luxury of having one gift box of stuff to enjoy and one to keep perfect, I have one to sell.

If interested, PM me an offer over $100+shipping. Highest offer as of early next week will win.

Art, Emira shaped keychain, journal, pen, hat.

20240323_133358.jpg

Last edited:
Back