• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Customer Care UK opening hours

Keenan

Reaction score
I have just tried to call Lotus to chase on my Emira deposit rufund to find that they are closed. I tried the customer service line, the general line & the web chat. all closed. says leave a message but hangs up on you before you can. Im in the UK. its not a Holiday and its within working hours. 10AM UK

Whats going on. anyone have any information?

Edit: Apparently they do not open until 10AM must be running a little late...

Last edited:
Before everyone starts to panic, it does clearly say 10AM on the website.

1680686074483.png

Thread title edited :)

Strange. They claim to have not opened my email of 3-4 weeks old as they say they have a huge backlog and yet they start at 10am. They don’t answer the phones. What are they doing? It’s a shit show.

Thread title edited :)
I see you have staff member next to your name. Are you a lotus staff member or Staff as in an admin of the site. I suppose what I’m asking is, is the site independent or lotus moderated?

I see you have staff member next to your name. Are you a lotus staff member or Staff as in an admin of the site. I suppose what I’m asking is, is the site independent or lotus moderated?
TomE is a staff member of this forum, not of Lotus. We volunteer here to maintain and build this great forum and vibrant community.