• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dark Verdant Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Dark Verdant in Ginza at night.

View attachment 42025
The thing I like about DV is even though the initial glance would indicate black, it's not quite black.... there's something about it that makes you stare to try and resolve why it's not quite black. There's a sense of mystery to it.

Ok, definitely not the best picture for showing off the car's colour, but DV Emira + Aurora

IMG_4890b.jpg

Is it just me, or is it hard to tell the difference of black top cars
On Dark Verdant? Yes. To me, the upper black pack is a waste of money on DV. The only thing you'd really notice is the black lettering on the back of the car, and the black exhaust tips.

Finally got the car back from PPF... was quite a journey. The shop was about 300 yards away from one of the tornadoes that went through Temple, Texas before memorial day weekend. Needless to say it was slightly delayed, but well worth the wait. The car is absolutely transformed somehow, hard to explain how different the car looks visually. The DV really morphs with the Xpel stealth wrap. I was inspired by a wrap I saw on IG, so I elected to keep all the gloss black pieces gloss. The car only has the lower black pack, so I had the shop install a black rear logo since mine from the factory was chrome.

Attachments

• IMG_3451.jpg
    IMG_3451.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3449.jpg
    IMG_3449.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3447.jpg
    IMG_3447.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3448.jpg
    IMG_3448.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 50
  • photo-1779_singular_display_fullPicture.jpg
    photo-1779_singular_display_fullPicture.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 49
  • photo-1770_singular_display_fullPicture.jpg
    photo-1770_singular_display_fullPicture.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3435.jpg
    IMG_3435.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 48
Finally got the car back from PPF... was quite a journey. The shop was about 300 yards away from one of the tornadoes that went through Temple, Texas before memorial day weekend. Needless to say it was slightly delayed, but well worth the wait. The car is absolutely transformed somehow, hard to explain how different the car looks visually. The DV really morphs with the Xpel stealth wrap. I was inspired by a wrap I saw on IG, so I elected to keep all the gloss black pieces gloss. The car only has the lower black pack, so I had the shop install a black rear logo since mine from the factory was chrome.
That looks wicked! My DV is currently getting clear PPF installed at a shop near Dripping Springs. We should get the wrapped DVs together for some photos someday. :cool:

Back