• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Chinese 2.0T 0-100km/hr test

Looking forward somebody to unlock the ecu to upgrade more power.
Pretty nice potential Racing Car.

Video for 100-200km/hr Acceleration
Photo for 0-100km/hr test database
Thanks for Chinese Guangzhou Track Pro Player—Ryan.

Attachments

• 619.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • f3c257c0591965b030b6b0daa2060488.png
    f3c257c0591965b030b6b0daa2060488.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 42
Somebody said Chinese version would be ’Emira S‘ version for oversea.
Not be confirmed by official.

I bet it'll come out a year later like the Evora s did at a similar price.
(For the US market) US I4s have been delayed until 2025. Q1/Q2 a long time; we should figure out how to petition Lotus to offer a (S) upgrade (Chinese Turbo psi) for a nominal fee $3,500. Prior to deliveries. The rest of the worlds I4 are a year of the US market. Other countries besides China might see an S version offered about the same time as US cars start shipping. To make something like this work - Lotus will have to see a finical win, ie. an upgrade fee.

(For the US market) US I4s have been delayed until 2025. Q1/Q2 a long time; we should figure out how to petition Lotus to offer a (S) upgrade (Chinese Turbo psi) for a nominal fee $3,500. Prior to deliveries. The rest of the worlds I4 are a year of the US market. Other countries besides China might see an S version offered about the same time as US cars start shipping. To make something like this work - Lotus will have to see a finical win, ie. an upgrade fee.
It should be upgraded for free as in all likelihood Lotus will impose a large price increase prior to 2025 deliveries.

It should be upgraded for free as in all likelihood Lotus will impose a large price increase prior to 2025 deliveries.
Should; yes; but unlikely. VIN wouldn't match EPA performance details, unless they roll out to all cars. I have several AMG cars and Mercedes typically offers an 'S' variant with ~3psi of boost for a hefty fee at time of purchase. Maybe if enough people ban together we can push Lotus to offer a 'S' for 2025 MY.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back