• The June 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 June 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

A new manual Aston?

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I mean, that's interesting.

1689055466721.png

Let's not assume anything... could be a joystick interface for the infotainment system, and reverse pedal to switch polarization to the motors giving you 8 speed automatic in both forward and reverse!

Being a former Aston owner, I'm definitely interested in what they show. The new DB12 is back to being very pretty after the not too successful DB11 (personal opinion). I'm part of the former owner's club that thought the new Vantage was a step backwards in many ways, but if they are refreshing that platform with a redesign and putting a manual back into it, I'm listening... But yes, it will clearly be 1.5 to 2X the cost of the Emira if so.

Looks like they made a production version of the Victor, calling it the Valour. 110 units globally. big want but unobtanium

Yeah, bummer... they are all already spoken for, and at over a million US... not exactly cross shopping with the Emira ;)

Looks cool to me... Who wouldn't love a twin turbo v12 manual? Of course it's limited and extremely expensive.

Looks cool to me... Who wouldn't love a twin turbo v12 manual? Of course it's limited and extremely expensive.

Totally worth the million dollar price tag. Maybe next year.

I'm part of the former owner's club that thought the new Vantage was a step backwards in many ways
I'm not a former owner, so my opinion is meaningless on the topic, but I personally think Peak Vantage was the 1999 V8 Vantage Le Mans V600.

ASTONMARTINV8VantageLemans-1495_1.jpg